Are you looking to buy a new Ruger 10/22? Are you aware of the features that you should look for before your purchase? With factual information, you will be in a position to make an informed choice. Here is an overview of the Ruger 10/22 to help you make your purchasing decision.
What are the features of the Ruger 10/22?
Here is an overview of features:
· It is perfect for small target shooting or game hunting with its high-powered Break Barrel action, which is especially great when looking for long-range consistency and accuracy. Those who have tried it always appreciate it and give it positive reviews.
· It has a silenced shooting feature with an attached suppressor to help avoid spooking game by keeping the levels of noise to a minimum. While shooting, you will find yourself having fun since it is easy to use.
· One advantage of the Ruger 10/22 is the ammo price. With a reasonable cost, it is a great option for target practice without having to worry about spending a lot on ammo.
· With this Ruger 10/22, you can accurately hit your main targets with more than 1,300 fps. It has an 18-inch rifled steel barrel, which includes a 4 by 32 Scope with modern covers.
· Allows you to have an increase in power and consistency since it uses Spring Piston Technology with a smooth trigger pull. In addition, it includes a 6-inch picatinny rail that will work well for your scope choice or accessories. There are many great options when looking for the best Ruger 10/22 scope.
· It is simple to use.
What are the Pros of the Ruger 10/22?
Here are the Pros:
· With its Gold Plated Quattro Trigger with TruGlo Fiber Optics, you will find it durable compared to other options available in the market.
· They have an adjustable Rubber Butt Pad for Safety with an Adjustable Comb. The Dual Accessory Rail has a Lower Picatinny Accessory Mount on the Foregrip for simple use as well as shooting accuracy. With its Detachable Aluminum Air Cylinder and Ergonomic Design, you will always get the best option that matches your needs.
· Since it has an Anti-Double Pellet Feed with Precision-Rifled Choked Barrel and patented Anti-Knock System, you will enjoy accurate shooting while helping to improve your skills. The system also prevents gas from leaking every time the gun is bounced or knocked.
· With the three-point adjustment, you will be able to control trigger load on the first and the second firing cycle stages. It also has a drop safety interlock device that will eliminate accidental firing if the gun is dropped.
Does it have Cons?
The Cons of Ruger 10/22 are as follows:
The cost of buying a Ruger 10/22 might be expensive when compared to others that are on the market. In addition, maintaining it might be expensive when you compare it with many other common brands.
Where do you buy Ruger 10/22?
To find a local retailer for the Ruger 10/22, you can visit their main website. You can get various Ruger 10/22 accessories from online retailers such as Amazon.
Resources pinterest.com : Ruger 10/22
 ruger.com : Ruger 10/22 Autoloading Rifles  wikipedia.org : Ruger 10/22